The Toastmaster's Duties
The Toastmaster as the Master of Ceremonies is integral to the "host" team. He will advise on every aspect of the event and agrees all necessary timings, procedures and set-piece moments with the organiser.
The Toastmaster's duties include advising on etiquette, ceremonial precedence and correct forms of address.
On your behalf, the main duties of the Master of Ceremonies is to ensure the smooth and timely running of your event.
The Toastmaster's duties include the following activities:
- Announcing your guests and presenting them to you
- Making all guests feel welcome
- Gaining silence and attention for Grace, speeches and toasts
- Introducing artistes and entertainers
- Acting as an auctioneer, fundraiser or prize-caller and
- Liaising with banqueting staff and photographers.
Wedding Toastmaster's Duties
In the video below, Richard talks about the duties of a wedding Toastmaster. The Toastmaster's role is more than merely introducing the speeches!
Are You Looking For A Wedding Toastmaster?
If you are thinking of hiring a Toastmaster for wedding call Richard today on 020 7730 3725 or email him to check his availability.