Richard Birtchnell is The Asian Wedding Toastmaster
Privileged as always to participate in a Hindu wedding celebration. At the Marriott Grosvenor Square. Working alongside Veer Events, Mahraj Vaisnava, DJ Krash at Devine Music, harpist Melissa Parmar, photographer Dino Jeram,and videographer Chris Jolly.
- The happy couple, Amish and Hatal
- Family group photos after the ceremony
- If you didn't know it, the swastika was originally an Indian religious icon and still today a sacred symbol in Hinduism. Even the word 'swastika' is Sanskrit for 'prosperity and well being'.
- Creative arrangement of reception cocktails
- The game of 'Koda Kodi' played by the couple whereby they search for a ring in opaque coloured liquid and whoever finds it first is deemed to be the 'ruler' of the household. The priest will adjudicate and organise the best of three or five attempts until the bride comes out on top. But of course!
- The 'Ace of Spades' Champagne may be as expensive as the cake! Pure indulgence. Sheer luxury.
- The Best Man organises a flash mob to entertain couple
- Strictly the first dance. Unrepeatable. Then it's a non-stop party to the end after a day of celebration which had begun at 8am
Are You Looking To Hire a Wedding Toastmaster?
If you are arranging an Asian wedding (Hindu, Sikh or Muslim wedding) and are looking to hire a wedding Toastmaster or Master of Ceremonies, contact Richard Birtchnell today on 020 7730 3725 or email him.
The London Toastmaster
45 Chelsea Gate
93 Ebury Bridge Road
Tel: 020 7730 3725